How to get the most out of your Regression Hypnotherapy sessions
Olivier Houet © 2019
Because life is a continuous journey full of opportunities for growth ...
• The long and intensive initial process is designed to empower you and strengthen your
confidence in your own intuition. That will in turn make it easier to take on whatever
comes next with a more pragmatic and positive attitude.
• After the 2 consecutive day process of Past Lives Regressions and Life Between Lives
sessions it is good to give yourself at least 3 to 6 months, before doing a follow-up session,
so that everything achieved in the session has time to unfold and manifest in your life.
• If you remember everything more like a dream and find it had to make sense of it all,
even after listening to your recordings, you call me and we will go over a few option.
• In truth you will know if the time has come to reconnect with yourself on such a deep level.
For some people it is a once in a life time experience. A sort of in-depth life-revision at a
key moment in there life that clears the path ahead. Others feel that having a yearly
booster session is more beneficial for them as it keeps deepening their self-awareness.
Stay in touch !!
• I can never stress this enough: Always feel free to contact me.
• We just had a very intimate and intensive two days where usually a lot of things got
covered and it can be quite a bit overwhelming for some.
So it is not just important but very natural to want to go over the experience again
with me once it has sunk in a bit.
• Plus I always love to hear back from my clients for whatever reason it may be :)
Now that you have a reference of what it is and how it feels, for you personally, to be in an expanded state of consciousness/meditation, you will find it easier to return and maintain this state of inner clarity and peace (one day with more ease than the other).
Analytical Mind + Intuitive Mind = Expanded Consciousness
• Being in the present moment, you will rely more easily on the insights gained from the
sessions and you will distinguish more clearly between your erroneous thoughts and your
wise intuition that continues to guide you.
For example what works for me personally is to take a break, a few minutes, several
times a day, saying aloud what I feel will calm the internal discussions that distract me.
That helps my thoughts to return to the present moment.
Then there are times when I sit or lie down comfortably with the intention of giving
myself more time to go deeper (often with a sound/music that feels right for that
• Writing is another helpful way to help calm internal discussions. By allowing words to
flow, as in a regression session, it makes it easier to get an idea of what the internal
discussion is about. It may be just a paragraph or several pages ...
It is a thing of the moment.
• Find the ways that work for you. The important thing is to continue cultivating this
internal compass that you connected with during your regression sessions. It will make
any new challenge in your life much easier to deal with.
Stay connected with yourself
Use the recordings
• The recordings are a key tool to stay focused and keep the momentum going.
There are certain changes that you will notice right away and others that will need some
time to unfold or may even need a more conscious effort on your part to develop fully
over the next few months.
It's like when you learn to drive. At first you are very aware of every step needed to
manoeuvre. A few months later it has become one more thing you can do without much
• You will be surprised about how much more was said than what you remember.
Like any conversation and experience in life, after a few weeks, on average, one only
remembers 25% of everything that happened. In addition, often points of information
turn out to be more relevant after a while.
• I recommend listening to the complete recordings one to two times.
Preferably shortly after the sessions. Listen to them over several days in chunks of
20 minutes, so you can really assimilate the content. Most of us find it difficult to hear
• Yes, all sessions come with an optimised digital recording of the session.